Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've made mine and you can make yours.

In the last few months as I have really started to change my lifestyle, I have had a lot of opposition in my life trying to make me feel not only bad about what I am doing, but also try and convince me that it is wrong.  It has been a struggle, much more than I ever thought it would be. 

At the same time however, it has caused me to look inside myself and do some more intense studying to discover what is really correct for me and my family.  It is always difficult to go against the grain, especially when very few people are going there with you.  But for me, it is worth it.  The more I learn and grow the better I feel and even though the very large and sometimes overwhelming majority of people think that what I am doing is wrong, too extreme, or just plain crazy, I am searching things out for myself and I know that the decisions I am making are the correct ones for me. 

Changing my lifestyle and the way I eat to fuel my body has changed dramatically and will continue to do so.  This decision that I made has blessed me in so many ways and I wish that everyone around me could see and understand the benefits.  As life goes on and people question me about why I do things the way I do, I will tell them and explain why confidently because I have searched for myself and understand completely why I am the way I am.  But I will not force my lifestyle choices on others.  It is not my place to make decisions for other people, nor do I want to.  I can help inform and educate, but only they can make the decisions on how they will live their life for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment